Thunderbolt R/C is the official distributor of Xoar propeller products in Canada. Xoar has quickly become one of the top names in the propeller industry. Xoar is the factory product line of manufacturer JXF propeller. JXF propeller has over 40 years experience in designing, manufacturing, and measuring performance of propellers for both hobby and commercial applications. We want to "Help You Fly Better!"
As a radio control airplane modeler, you will be amazed what an improvement a quality propeller will make with the flight characteristics of your airplane. Xoar provides high quality propellers at a reasonable price. You cannot beat the value offered by Xoar!
Xoar propellers offer the following key benefits:
- High quality materials: After years of comparison, all beech wood is sourced from the Ploman Lumber Company in Germany. They offer high quality wood with the perfect combination of physical properties (elongation, breakpoint rate, and distortion rate) for propellers.
- Design: All propellers are designed using state of the art air flow algorithms and 3D imaging software technology.
- Manufacturing: All propellers are initially shaped by our advanced manufacturing CNC process. After the CNC process, each propeller is manually inspected and adjusted by hand. This insures that each propeller meets the rigid specifications setout by the propeller design. It should be noted that most propeller manufacturers only rely on the CNC process because of the high labour costs associated with hand inspection and adjustment.
- Painting and Coating Process: Each propeller is treated with 2 primer coats, logo printing, and 2 coats of a high gloss protective coating imported from Germany. This protective coating is specially formulated to resist corrosion from oil, grease, and gasoline. Most competing propellers are finished in a semi-gloss finish to hide any imperfections from the human eye. At Xoar, all of our propellers have a high gloss finish.
- Balancing: After the painting and coating process, each propeller is rebalanced to account for any differences the coatings could have added to each propeller blade.
- Field Testing: Each Xoar propeller design is extensively field tested in the air before entering production.
- Low Noise: Xoar propellers are some of the quietest propellers on the market.
- High Performance: Xoar propellers offer high performance, low air fraction, and accuracy in an economical package.
- Xoar propellers look great in the air and on the ground!
Click here for the Xoar product gallery.
Thunderbolt R/C is looking for Canadian dealers for Xoar products. We offer very competitive pricing on the entire product line. If you are interested in becoming a dealer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.